A day-by-day account of the Woolf's Rooms summer course can seen on our Facebook pages for July 2017.
Comments from students in 2017
- I could not be happier with my Literature Cambridge week. Getting to experience the ‘Cambridge way’ of supervisions in such an engaging and stimulating course and group of people is a gift I’ll not soon forget.
- What a wonderful experience. Great to share with so many vibrant people from around the world.
- I would recommend this course. As a PhD student, this really brought me into Woolf’s universe, which I am very thankful for. I loved the mix of lectures, supervisions and excursions. … It is great to hear Woolf experts together.
- Thank you for a brilliant experience at Cambridge this year. It was such a pleasure to be amongst fellow attendees who like myself are devoted Woolf scholars. The course was organised well and the lectures, discussions and tutorials were excellent.
- Studying in Cambridge was like a dream come true: each morning we had an inspiring lecture followed by another hour in which we could discuss the topic of the lecture with one of the Tutors. It was a lovely experience to be accompanied by students from all over the world and of all ages with the same interest in literature and to have ample opportunities to discuss the novels of Virginia Woolf. In the afternoons an arranged trip was offered or we studied the text for the next class together. Thanks to the organisers who arranged everything perfectly and made me feel at home in Cambridge.