Bookings for summer 2019 are now open.
Fee includes six nights' accommodation (ensuite room), course materials, lectures, supervisions, excursions, talks, some evening meals, and a traditional Cambridge afternoon tea.
- Early bird price: book by 15 November 2018: £1450
- Student or CAMcard holder: £1550
- Member of recognised Woolf Society: £1550
- Member of other relevant literary society: £1550 (Katherine Mansfield Society, Elizabeth von Arnim Society, Dickens Fellowship, etc. Please write to us to about eligibility of other societies: email@example.com)
- Students attending both courses: £1450 per course
- Full price: £1650
You are welcome to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment from 2018
'The week I spent in your Women Writers course at Cambridge was the ultimate reward to myself for years of self-study. The immersion with like-minded literature-lovers was bliss. The mix of lectures and trips was the perfect blend. I loved sitting outside under the trees and reading aloud from the works.'
Comments from 2017
- 'I could not be happier with my Literature Cambridge week. Getting to experience the ‘Cambridge way’ of supervisions in such an engaging and stimulating course and group of people is a gift I’ll not soon forget.'
- 'What a wonderful experience. Great to share with so many vibrant people from around the world.'
- 'I would recommend this course. As a PhD student, this really brought me into Woolf’s universe, which I am very thankful for. I loved the mix of lectures, supervisions and excursions. … It is great to hear Woolf experts together.'